Lunes, Setyembre 12, 2011

FOODS AROUND US

pinoy-entrepreneur.com
      I was stocked in my hometown in Pilar recently due to the long holidays. And because our place is a countryside where there is no Internet connections, I can't afford to stay connected with the outside world. The only thing that I can use to get updated is my cellphone. And good thing, we have a good signal there. Television and radio even sound boring to me. I'd rather listen to the chirping of the birds, rustling of the trees as the wind blows, and watch the bushes and turfs dance in the breeze. In doing this, my attention was caught by multifarious green vegetation  around me. The leafy vegetables in our backyard in my father's little garden. Suddenly, a brilliant idea pops to my mind. Why not spend my long vacation in cooking using the veggies around us. Great!

       Then I suggested that I'll be the cook for the family for the whole week. In Monday, I cooked malunggay with pagi for lunch. In tuesday, I've sauteed ampalaya with shrimp. In Wednesday, I've made winged bean adobo. In Thursday, I did shrimp sinigang with stringed beans and kangkong. In Friday, I've served grilled eggplant with soy sauce- calamansi dip.
       
biyay.i.ph

    
       These are all vegetable foods and all of these were just found around us. Cheap but nutritious and delicious. Oha! Nice vacation.


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento