Huwebes, Agosto 18, 2011

Last Wednesday......

foodandculture.info
      ....is my first ever three-pm come-home after a class. I usually went home at around five or six in the afternoon even if my class is only until three, four or five-thirty. It was because I didn't feel good. I feel so sick and heavy-headed that I want to take an immediate rest. But what I am expecting to do as I went home is not the one that I did. It is because my cousin asked me to accompany her in Daraga. I was forced to go because actually she did not just ask me but forced me.

           Anyway, it was never a squander of time for me because she bought me my favorite kalamares as a compensation. It's really good..yeah!

          Well, for the information of those who do not know kalamares, it's a kind of street food made from a deep fried breaded squid. It is sold in a very affordable price in our streets. You can dip it in a sauce or put calamansi and eat it with whatever style you wish. You can use a stick or just eat it with your bare hands. You would really love it.  ;)

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento